Monday 2 January 2012

Wedding Wishing Tree

You'll have to excuse the week or so I haven't posted, it's been Christmas and more importantly I took a little time off to give birth to my daughter (who's gorgeous by the way).

Today I thought I would write about wedding wishing trees.  I live in the UK and we don't tend to use this lovely tradition but I bet it will become more popular as the years go by as many American customs tend too.

Instead of a wishing tree we tend to use guest books and it's in these that the wedding guests write the hopes and dreams for the happy couple.

But I like the wedding wishing tree over the guest book for a number of reasons.

  • They make a very pretty wedding decoration
  • You can make it yourself
  • The tags can be incorporated into a memory book with photos of your guests a other momentos from the day.


Here's a video to show you how easy it is to make a wedding wishing tree


If you want to buy the tags for your wishing tree then head over to etsy and check out these wedding wishing tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment